Friday, April 17, 2015

Aperture Science Co-op Testing Initiative

Gosh, I feel like such a nerd. I am not a hardcore 'gamer', but I like games. As I've briefly mentioned in a past post, I recently got into Portal (and now all those insane references and memes that went over my head for years finally make sense to me).
I promise, I found this official 'personality quiz' type thing completely by accident. It's on the official Portal 2 site, and is called Aperture Science Co-op Testing Initiative. You can take it yourself here. And as always, here are my results.

Your Aperture Science Cooperative Testing Type is:
Wheatley
Funny, high-strung, a bit of a motor-mouth-these are the words people would use to describe you when they're not telling you to shut up. Your ideal cooperative test partners include people who won't mind you bumbling around breaking things while they do all the work.

Aw, what? Don't get me wrong, I love Wheatley, but c'mon… Funny? Thank you. High-strung? Granted and recognized. A bit of a motor mouth? Yes. No one has ever me to 'shut up' since I was… five? And that wasn't exactly a 'shut up', either. I don't go around breaking things, thank you very much! Ok, so I do break things, but I'm all for teamwork and cooperation! I'll help you with the tests! I can brainstorm! I'm a fair puzzle solver! You don't have to do all the work! (I probably won't let you, either).
So… anyone wanna team up? I promise I'm sane. (I am definitely getting the Portal games for my birthday and play co-op with my sister… Heh, we'll see how that goes).
Peace out, or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment