Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Which Criminal Minds character are you?

Yeah, I took a Criminal Minds character quiz because reasons… I'm bored, ok. Also, I like Criminal Minds, even if it gave me the occasional nightmare. Anyhoo, click here to take the quiz yourself and my results are below. (Forewarning to the people who go crazy over typos, there is a typo in the quiz. 'Hampster'? Seriously?)

You got: Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
When people first meet you they assume you are weak, but they have no idea just how strong and loyal you are. You have many friends because people come to you when they need help and support, and you are happy to give it. You wouldn't give up your friends and family for any for the world and will always be the glue that holds your group together.

No comments:

Post a Comment