Friday, January 9, 2015

RID Crazy? Deepest Apologies

Hey-yo, readers, whoever you may be. Sorry for filling every post up with Robots in Diguise lately. As I've said before, I am a huge fan of Transformers, and so the fact that this new cartoon will be coming out soon has got be really excited.
To my fellow Transfans, I recognize that you guys are more than capable of updating yourselves on this stuff. I mean, I am a pretty crazy and probably unreliable source to learn this stuff from… (Reliable source, btw: tfwiki.net)
But the fact is that I enjoy writing this stuff. It's my way of sharing my excitement to both my fellow Transfans and those people on the side just staring at me like I'm insane.
Writing is generally my way of expressing myself, so I do a lot of this. I recognize that for the sake of other's feelings I can't go overboard with this stuff.
Hey, look at it this way: I'm not talking about Gravity Falls much on here. Don't get me wrong! I love the show to death! But if I had the patience to post everything I care to talk about when it comes to Gravity Falls…
I feel like most people would want to take a few steps back.
Love you, peeps! Have a good weekend! OVER AND OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment