Friday, June 6, 2014

Transformers FAN

Right, it's already June, and I haven't said anything about my birthday. Ok, I received three Transformers toys from my three siblings; a deluxe edition Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Starscream, a Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking, and a Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Jazz… :D
Aerial, beast and vehicular mode because they're so freaking hard to transform (not Predaking; I'm also lazy).

A Nancy Drew Game from my grandmother (mom's side)! Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device! :D
Apparently, the Hardy Boys are phone contacts in this game, and I never knew! That's the great thing about new games, you find out something new all the time! No, I haven't finished the game. In fact, my entire progress got wiped, so I'm gonna have to restart.

My parents let me get my hair dyed blue!
Horrible camera quality, horrible lighting, but there are blue streaks in my hair.

And, for the first time in my life, I've received comics :O A friend of mine brought me to a comics store (he is the biggest comics fan I know; he knows more about DC and Marvel than anyone I've ever met) and told me to chose any comics I wanted… It took awhile; I have never read a comic in my life.
Transformers of course! XD The first three issues to ongoing G1 based comic series More Than Meets The Eye, and a comic prequel to the 2007 movie. (Throwing in my new transformers toys, and my Transformers Prime Bumblebee tou, Transformers Prime Starscream toy, and 2007 movie Blackout McDonald's toy).

I used my grandparents' (dad's side) birthday money to buy Transformers Prime comics! :3
They're all a four part series, a prequel to the Transformers Prime series itself. Though slightly inconsistent with the cartoon, they're reall funny and awesome!

So is my fifteenth birthday… I love my family a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment