Sunday, February 23, 2014

Yup… Transformers Animated quiz

Yes, I know about Transformers Animated. It's funny, it's awesome, don't judge me fellow Transfans who are against everything except for the original show. So, I took a quiz as to which character I'm like, like I always do with my favorite TV shows. Click here.


You Scored as Bumblebee
You are Bumblebee the slickest bot on wheels. Or so you think.
[Does this mean I'm unavoidably irritating? Probably. But 'Bee is totally total awesome, and so I gain that trait too (Whoo!)]

Bumblebee
67%

Bulkhead
67%
[I don't know what to think…]

Optimus Prime
63%
[Well, since this 'verse Optimus Prime is actually really awesome…]

Blurr
58%
[Whoo! Let's hear it for talking fast, fast talking and fast talkers!]

Omega Supreme
58%
[Wait, he qualifies?]

Soundwave
54%
[I qualify as fifty-four percent BADASS!]

Blitzwing
54%
[I'm definitely unavoidably psychotic…]

Prowl
54%
[Let's hear it for ninjas, nature and badassery! And motorcycles.]

Wreck-Gar
54%
[I DARE TO BE STUPID!]

Jazz
54%
[Because I have fantastic car taste and am so kewl!]

Wasp
50%
[Ow! Ow ow ow ow ow! Ow, that burns!]

Ultra Magnus
50%
[I didn't know he qualified either…]

Constructicons
42%
[Um, I'm going to avoid drinking thank you very much…]

Blackarachnia
42%
[I am NOT a seductress hot-bot, alright…]

Lockdown
42%
[Yeah, I'll totally hunt bots down for money -- SLAG NO!]

Megatron
38%
[OUCH! STOPPIT!]

Lugnut
38%
[I live to serve you Lord Megajerk -- I mean Tron -- and I will fangirl over you forever! (Not! Lol!)]

Shockwave
33%
[More badassery! Scary badassery, but badassery all the same.]

Ratchet
29%
[Am I…?]

Sentinel Prime
29%
[ARGH! IT BUUURRRNNNSSS!]

Grimlock
29%
[Me Grimlock and I breathe fire like a badass Dino!]

Starscream
21%
[Imma cowardly suck-up egomaniacal liar mech with femme qualities… (Lolol!)]

Swindle
21%
[At least SUVs are cool…]

No comments:

Post a Comment