Monday, February 3, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction official sorta trailer

I showed this to my equally obsessed with Transformers sister, and we are freaking out eight now it LOOKS SO AWESOME!! OPTIMUS PRIME IS FRIGGING RIDING GRIMLOCK INTO BATTLE!
Yeah, I actually kinda liked the first movie from 2007, though I hate that they killed Jazz. I absolutely hated Revenge of the Fallen from 2009, though the garage scene was funny and cute, and, of course, were every single scene with our favorite robots in disguise was TOTALLY AWESOME. So, one of the main reasons why I hated the second movie was because A.) bad story line, B.) a lot of (obvious) perverted lines and scenes, and C.) the almost complete lack of robots. It was mostly humans shooting stuff, and a FEW scenes of giant robots doing obscure things, like blowing up obscure stuff OTHER than 'Cons or 'Bots (be nice to the pyramids! We worked hard on them). Also, Sam was really getting overly annoying. Double also, there weren't many scenes with most of the Autobots or Decepticons, and most of the 'Bots died. HECK, we didn't even get to see much of Arcee and Chromia! And Jolt only had his name mentioned once. Sideswipe was AWESOME! DUH! But I hate that he A.) isn't red, B.) isn't a Lamborghini, and C.) WHERE THE SLAG IS SUNSTREAKER!?
As for the third movie, I was sort of eh… Sam was really getting annoying. AND THEY FRIGGING KILLED IRONHIDE!! HOW COULD THEY?! I also hated Carly. I know she was probably an effort to try and throw in a G1 reference, but I hated her. She was really annoying. I didn't really like Mikaela much, but I liked her a lot better than Carly…
So, here is to the hope that this movie will be a lot better, hm?
Or else, Michael Bay… Or else… (melts creepily into the shadows)

No comments:

Post a Comment