Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just came back from the youth camping trip!

Back from a three day camping awesomeness! Since I'm really camp-lagged, and I've only just woken up from my real bed for the first time in two days, I'm not going to say everything that went on, only that it was tiring, awesome, sort of freaky at night, we played the Hunger Games (and two teenagers nearly made a reenactment in the adrenaline rush of the moment), and that I could totally make a Nancy Drew game with the place that we stayed at; a really awesome three story house, wide open yards, and epic places to hide in for hide-and-seek. To top it off, nobody got leeched, so it's all good…
Just arrived

No one wants to go to sleep yet…

Early morning start of the second day! (The boys' tents)

The girls' tents

No comments:

Post a Comment