Sunday, October 21, 2012

We have Mark of Athena! :D

Oh yeah! Uh huh! Oh yeah! We got it we got it we freakin got it! Ok, so we've had it for a little less than a week, but hey, I had to savor it. All right, so I didn't quite savor it… I finished it in one day. But… (inserting dramatic voice here) this talent comes with a curse…
WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR THE NEXT FREAKIN BOOK!
Any way, (normal voice) the next book is call House of Hades.
Yo, check this out:
SON of NEPTUNE
MARK of ATHENA
HOUSE of HADES
See? No? Well, it's all like, something (Son, Mark, House) of a god or goddess (Neptune, Athena, Hades). The Lost Hero doesn't have anything like that.
Hawk reckons that there should be Nico chapters in House of Hades. Speaking of which… HAWK TURNED TWELVE TODAY! YAY!
She got makeup from mom.
Anyway, our latest family tradition says we can choose a birthday movie. I watched The Avengers in the theater for my thirteenth b-day this year. Lion bought Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows for his b-day this year. And Hawk has gotten Sherlock Holmes 1. ;) I can't wait…

No comments:

Post a Comment