Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yesterday, on Christmas, was wild! First we went to church. After the sermon was a play from the little kids. Then we all had a big christmas lunch. I had pasta, potato salad, turkey with gravy and lamb with gravy. Than I had two slices of christmas cake, four gingerbread cookies, three tiny vanilla cupcakes and two small slices of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top. Than we stopped by a friend's friend's house. I mostly read my book there though. Then we went to our grandmother's house. We watched TV, watched a movie, played Wii, and had a christmas dinner. I had corn, two pieces of chicken, and macaroni n' cheese. After a couple hours we had desert. I had cookies n' cream ice cream, a bit of flan, and a slice of cake. We rested awhile after that. Then we went to the movie theater at The Curve to watch Sherlock Holmes: A game of shadows again. We got home late. Really late. But it was fun. :)

2 comments: