Saturday, October 29, 2011

NCIS ranks: Gibbs

#5 Gibbs
Gibbs is cool. I mean, he is like a father to Abby. And his head slapping thing is hilarious! But he is a little scary (which is probably why he is in 5... Then again maybe not). I will write down the few things I like (and don't like) about him.

  • His habit of slapping McGee and Tony upside the head whenever they do something wrong or something is really funny!
  • Their is one rule that has stuck with me for a long time (maybe because it is pretty straight forward and simple or something) is "Don't go any where without your knife." It is cool but it gets old after awhile...
  • His looks are cool. Like he gives Abby a certain look whenever she should be giving the evidence but instead is talking and talking and talking. He gives McGee a look whenever he says something stupid. Like I said, they are pretty cool.
Ok, so Leroy Jethro Gibbs would have been inside number 4 but I think Ziva is cooler... OH! Got to go! Terra Nova is starting in 1 minute 45 seconds and counting! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment