Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NCIS ranks: Abby


So ya, I am obsessed with NCIS. So I decided to show you which my fave, to least fave, characters are.

#1 Abby.
This took some thought. She used to be in 2nd. But after seeing quite a few episodes, Abby is really into number 1! Here are the things that I LOVE about her:

  • Her extreme quirkiness: Well hey! Who wouldn't? I find that Abby is not Abby with out it! Like the one time she wore some pretty wacky socks. Not only that, but they didn't match. Said it was "mismatch Monday". What is even better is that she admits she is weird! Here is an example:

McGee: Why are you acting like that?
Abby: Like what?
McGee: Your acting weird!
Abby: I am weird!
  • Her extreme love of science: She can't STAND it without her lab! What is great is that she can't stop if you ask her about the evidence!
  • Her fumbling talking: I just find the way she talk lots of fun. She sorta fumbles with her words. What is better is that I some times talk like that. ;P
  • Her love of dogs: There is only 1 episode I know when she shows it (Dog tags) and that one is my fave episode! I like the way she showed exactly how much she love Jethro (the dog), by locking herself and Jethro into her office to keep animal control from putting him down. Watch the ep yourself! But here are a few lines:
Abby: What happened to you?
McGee: I got attacked by a vicious dog. Be careful!
Abby: Well what happened to the dog?
McGee: He got shot.
Abby: *gasp* (looks in car) Who would shoot this poor innocent creature?
McGee: Abby! Be careful! That dog is not innocent!
Abby: There (takes off muzzle off dog) thats better. Who on earth would shoot you? (widens eyes and turns) McGee!
McGee: Abby! That dog attacked me! He killed someone!
Abby: Dogs don't kill people, McGee! People, kill people!
McGee: Well dogs of people who kill people kill people!
Abby: Why would you shoot this cute little dog?
McGee: He's not cute and little, he's huge and... vicious!
Abby: Shut up, McGee! Good dog! BAD McGee!

  • Her relationship with Gibbs and McGee: I love the way Gibbs is like a father to her. And you can tell that she like McGee. ;P
  • Her rules: Every character on NCIS has rules, and I find her wacky rules lotsa fun!
  • Her green eyes and pigtails: I find her pigtail a way to show how wacky and smart she is. And I dunno why, I find her slight green eyes very captivating. :)
  • Her caffeine obsession: I find that kinda fun. :) Like, you have to give her some "Caf-POW" (her coffee) before she gives you the evidence. (but some times it is the other way round, depending on who is the boss). ;P
Well, that is all I can think of for now. But I bet there is a LOT more awesome things about Abby! By the way, I am watching Dog tags right now! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment