Thursday, June 9, 2011

We are home! (plus our days at Thailand)

Man! It was lots of fun in Thailand! Oh! I did forget to tell you! We went to Thailand! Here is what we did.

Day 1
Got to the hotel verrrrrrrryyyy late. But I was realllllyyy exited for tomorrow.

Day 2
Woke up and read the second to last book of the Septimus Heap series (Queste). Went to a restaurant and had bacon and eggs for dinner. Took a walk on the beach. Got back to the hotel and swam in the pool. Later, watched Beauty and the Beast, The spy next door, and Earagon. Mmmmmm, had a yummy lunch and dinner. :P

Day 3
Went to the beach. Had LOTS of fun! :D Had corn and a kind of sweet peanuts for a kind of lunch-snack-thing. Got a kind of rub rash from the sand on my legs. Ow! Even worse, I had a stomach ache. Ow Ow! Went back to hotel. Watched Beauty and the Beast again. My face got itchy. Really annoying. But mom said it was a sunburn. Owie! Had yummy yummy Fish n' Chips. Went to have my hair braided (will show you a picture at the end). Finished Queste.

Day 4
Went to the beach again. Hawk and did boogie boarding! Fun! :D Watched Cars and Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas. Had a TRD (Totally Random Dinner).

Day 5
Got back to malaysia at 4:00 PM. And here I am. Back at malaysia. :D It is good to be home! :)


My new braided and beaded hair! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment